20080327

busy jol.

I feel the utmosttttttttt lethargy in my bones. Seriously taking it's toll on me.. and with the other things happening to my closest friends, it's seriously not helping much. I always have a thinking that everything happens for a reason, be it a good or bad one.. It's a test everyday you sit through, either bent or you break.. How can you differentiate who's real and what's fake? It really all about TRUST, this fucking big word. And what happens if you trust the wrong person.....? You pretty know how much it feels like. It's painstakingly tiring to relieve one hurtful past, like a bloody friggin' deja vuu.. Everybody gets sick of it.. Then you can start asking me, what is my life about. It what? Revolves around lies and so much more lies. I wouldn't be standing today if it wasn't for the people whom I love and trust so much. I appreciate it very very veryyyyy much.. Sigh, what's the point talking about life, it's bullshit. It's sheer stupidity.

Ignore that, I'm sitting all alone in this cold room. A classroom in TP. I'm talking to nobody now. It's empty. Came to school to get some work done for SL camp's cluedo. ZZZZ. Of all roles to be, I must be the clue master. LOL. Seriously bad at it lar. Jol's assistant isn't around today ): Hmmmm.... ): Sigh... Yup getting back to do work sooooon. Yawns. I need sleep seriously. ZZZ. Everyday I sleep less than 6 hours leiiiiiii. Like what the hell lar, this holiday so busy. Then when I'm free, it's seriously FREEEED. DAMN BORED LAR. Sigh, hope it's evening time soon, going to meet boobies later. I love you boobies. Hope everything's okay.....Ciaos, back to my busy holidays!! Cheers everyone. Btw, I'm leaving the band soon. It's like a fear living in me now... Sigh. Seriously, nothing's helping!?! YAWNS.......

What a damn nonsensical entry. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home